Hangzhou Private Day Tour with West Lake, Tea Village, Lingyin Temple and More
Enjoy a fully guided private tour to discover the “ Paradise City” Hangzhou. Tick off the city’s amazing sites include the UNSECO listed West Lake, Famed Dragon Well Tea Village, Historic Lingyin Buddhist Temple. Stroll along the ancient Hefang Pedestrian street, with flexible itinerary that catering to your preferences. Travel around under the expert guidance of your knowledgeable guide and have good insight into local culture, history, custom and life.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee to Lingyin Temple
- West lake boat cruise ( If tour with Lake Cruise option is booked)
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Great local guide
- Local lunch
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hefang Street
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Your great guide and the driver will pick up at your Hangzhou hotel (train station if you travel by train). Begin your wonderful tour at West Lake, listed in UNESCO World Cultural Site, enjoy a pleasant stroll around the lake area and visit some of the top 10 sites such as Lotus Park, Viewing Fish at Flower Harbor, see Leifeng Pagoda and learning the interesting local folklores from your guide. If you book the tour with boat cruise, you will enjoy the relaxing boat ride to middle lake Island and soak in the tranquility and picturesque scenery that has inspired many Chinese poets and artists through the ages.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
Continue the tour to the local dragon well green tea village, where the famous green tea is planted and produced. Follow your guide to enjoy a fresh walk along the lush green tea plantation and fields, take in the beautiful and tranquil countryside scenery. learn how to pick the tea leaves and other knowledge related to the tea culture and drinking. You could also choose to include the tour to the only “China National Tea Museum” to get a more comprehensive tea culture and knowledge. Take a break and savor a delightful lunch or dinner, sip the authentical green tea. Your guide will recommend you the dishes based on your own dietary requests.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
Next head to Lingyin Scenic Spot area, here you will visit the “Forest Type “of mountain, visit the amazing stone grottoes carved with more than 300 buddha statues from 1000 years ago. Check out some of the cool caves, see the largest happy buddha statues that welcome you. Pay the visit to the top 10 largest Buddhist Monastery Lingyin temple. Explore the impressive temple include “Hall of the Heavenly Kings”, Grand Hall, Medicine Hall etc. See the previous Buddha statue made from Camphor Trees, 500 disciples made of huge bronze, impressive mural wall at Guanyin Buddha and more. Get to learn the fascinating religious culture, custom and history from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hefang Street, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou 310002 China
After the temple, drive to Hefang pedestrian street, a lively local street with old traditional architecture, have fun check out various local arts, crafts, eateries, street vendors, you may also enjoy the souvenir shopping here. As the private customized tour, if you have been to the above-mentioned sites, you could replace to other sites such as :1) Liuhe Pagoda; 2) Former residence of Xueyan Hu; 3) Yunxi Bamboo Forest etc. After the wonderful tour you will get dropped off at your Hangzhou hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up is provide anywhere in downtown Hangzhou hotel, Hangzhou railway or east railway station. Please advise pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.