Hanoi: 2-Nights Ninh Binh and Halong Bay Tour
- Small group tour with maximum personal experience.
- High-quality transfer service.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at Hua Lu Ancient capital
- Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land ”
- Visit both Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay with a longest, quietest, unique route avoids all touristic in 7-hours cruising.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transportation during all tours
- English speaking guide
- All sightseeing, boat fees, Kayaking or Bamboo boat
- 05 bottle of water per person
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tien Ong Cave
- Entry/Admission - Cua Van Floating Village
What's excluded :
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter (15 USD – 350.000 VND fees for a group)
- Tipping for tour guide/driver and personal expenses
- Travel Insurance and Tax (10% charge)
Day 1: HA NOI – NINH BINH – HANOI
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Located in In Ninh Binh, Tam Coc means "Three caves" and known as “Halong Bay on land” including Ca cave, Hai cave, and Ba cave. All three caves are formed by the Ngo Dong River pierced through the mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
Hoa Lu Ancient Capital of Vietnam is an important National relic complex. It's one of the four core areas of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Trang An. Hoa Lu is the first capital of the feudalism state of centralized power in Vietnam with historical landmarks.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi (not includes hotel)
Day 2: HA NOI – HA LONG – HA NOI
Stop At: Tien Ong Cave, Halong Bay Vietnam
Tien Ong Cave, a natural karst cave in the middle of the sea which contains not only beautiful stalactites and stalagmites but also historical and cultural values of prehistoric sea fishermen from thousands of years ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cua Van Floating Village, Hung Thang Commune, Halong Bay Vietnam
Cua Van fishing village, the biggest floating village in Ha Long Bay, stop at this place to explore the village by kayak or local rowed bamboo boat. Learn more about their lifestyle and customs of the local people from the time they were born until passed away at the village quaint museum.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Nhà Hàng A Zềnh, 31 Lò Sũ, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Lang Toi - My Village, 01 Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pcik up at any hotels in Hanoi Old Quater. If your hotel is not located in Hanoi Old Quater, please transfer to Hanoi Swan Hostel at No.31 Lo Su Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.