Hanoi Authentic Culinary Tour
Hanoi culinary has been known to captivate millions of gourmets around the world. Since it seems challenging to choose just some in maze of food, there is no more optimal way to get to know the city's best delicacies than joining with Whatsup Vietnam on our Hanoi Food Walking tour. The food introduced promises to achieve a reasonable balance of Hanoi Feast, French Influences and street food. An amazing trip to local market cannot be without and our knowledgeable guide is to tell you the hidden story of Hanoi’s characterful cuisine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hướng dẫn viên nói tiếng Anh lưu loát
- Vé váo công viên
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Tiền Tip cho Lái xe và Hướng dẫn viên
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
+) Pho Real!
Discover the edge of the old quarter where once the locals favorite Phở establishment lies by the train tracks
+) French Influences
One of the best things France brought to Vietnam? The Bánh mì of course! Try it from a lovely lady selling them from a small alleyway.
+) Good Morning Vietnam
Try a traditional breakfast food at a popular joint, not quite muesli, but this sticky rice and crunchy onion dish is very welcoming!
+) Local Candy
Swing around the corner to a Vietnamese version of a candy shop. Although this one lies on the street and is filled with sugared bean and rice based deserts, we recommend Chè
+) Hanoi Feast
Time for a bit of a feast, get all of your nutritional needs with Bún chả, a concoction of soup, meat, salad and rice noodles. Basically a big (sharing) bowl of goodness!
+) Popular Dish
Nestled between two other shops is one of the most famous and oldest places for Green Papaya Salad (Nộm Thịt Bò Khô). The only dish that isn’t traditionally Vietnamese but it is a favorite amongst the locals
+) Market & Fruits
Head to a wet market and take in the smells and sounds. Enjoy some seasonal fruit from a local vendor
+) Unique Coffee
No food tour is complete without a Vietnamese egg coffee. We will go the the place where egg coffee was first invented so you know for sure it will be a great cup of coffee!"
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Hoàn Kiếm Lake, Hang Trong, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.