Hanoi By Night by Scooter
At night in Hanoi, there are lots of activities for those would like to go outside to take a fresh breath or for those travelers interested in the more active nightlife. We'll bring travelers 3,4 districts in Hanoi. The city also looks much different at night than daytime with lights and fresh wind. The highlight is to explore hanoi nightlife through crossing Hanoi's streets. Furthermore, on the way, we'll stop at some spots to taste some delicious Vietnamese street food and to sightsee night scenery at West lake or Hoan Kiem lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Motorbike with a high quality Helmet
- Full Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide
- Any items not mentioned above
- You will be met up with our motorbike-riding-tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi downtown at 4:00p.m or 4:30p.m then we head to the first visit – HaNoi Opera House- The centre piece of Hanoi’s French Quarter and skirt along French style street that have a great commercial center on Trang Tien, Trang Thi street. Then, cross the bustle street for a short walking inside the most famous places are Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, parliament with colorful bright lights specially in every evening. The following stop-off is West Lake- one of the famous Lake with fresh air and beautiful sights of Tran Quoc pagoda. Going along in West Lake one time, enjoying the spring roll- special traditional street foods in Ngu Xa street. The last stop-off is Long Bien Long Bien bridge that's the symbol of courageous capital in wars, the most special bridge with unique historic, architectural, and cultural value. It is the only bridge in Hanoi where all the riders have to go in the left side, where tourists can take a walk and taste mouthwatering desserts offered by vendors.
After short rest, you will continue on motorbike to pass through Hanoi 36 Old Streets. You will be among of the locals doing dinner as usual. Spend time shopping before our motorbike-riding tour guide drive you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our motorbike-riding-tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi downtown at 4:00p.m or 4:30p.m
Departure Time :4pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.