HANOI CITY 1-DAY: ALL INCLUSIVE Highlight, Lunch, Guide, Entrance fees, Transfer
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is in fact one of the oldest capital cities in the world. Known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences, Hanoi is the perfect starting point for your Vietnam travels. Hidden on its bustling streets you’ll find temples, pagodas and communal houses hundreds of years old.
You enjoy sampling authentic Vietnamese street food such as pho, spring rolls and fresh salads.
Experience the treasures of Hanoi for yourself. Seeing is believing, but the memories of feeling, smelling and touching the heart of this amazing city will last a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Transportation as itinerary with A/C vehicle
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Mineral water
- Lunch at local Restaurant
What's excluded :
- Personal extra services (drink, ...)
- Tips for driver and tour guide
- Other services are not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
08:00 - 08:30 am: You are transferred by car to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of the final resting place of “Uncle Ho”. Just next door is the ‘house on stilts’, his home from 1954 till 1969, an wooden ethnic minority style house which is surrounded by quiet and peaceful gardens. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
You will visit the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West Lake (one of the oldest in Vietnam) before continuing to Temple of Literature: Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, its gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
Following the lunch at a restaurant, you will visit Museum of Ethnology. This museum is widely acknowledged as the best in the country and has an extensive display dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 ethnic minorities. As well as the comprehensive array of exhibits inside, there are also traditional tribal houses reconstructed within the grounds.
Stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake then visit Ngoc Son Temple.
Tour ends about 16.30 pm.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up point: Shuttle bus free pick-up around 07h30am - 08h15am at hotels located Hanoi Old Quarter.- Meeting point: Hanoi Opera House @ No 1 Trang Tien St., Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.