Hanoi City Full Day Private Tour By Car
Hanoi is a destination with countless fascinating cultural and historic sites. Our tour offers great opportunity to see the most famous spots, must-see monuments, and special spaces in this buzzing city.
Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, B52 lake, Van Nien pagoda, and the 1000-year-old university at the Temple of Literature
Hoa Lo prison( Hanoi Hilton), and the charming Hanoi Old Quarter
Sample amazing traditional Vietnamese cuisine for lunch
per adult from
8 hours 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Minimum 2 people
After hotel pick up, your first stop will be the Temple of Literature, which was Vietnam’s first national university. Built in 1070, the Temple of Literature is often considered one of Hanoi’s most attractive landmarks.
Continuing on our Hanoi tour, we’ll visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum where you will learn about the revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh. There will be an opportunity here to take pictures of this historic site, before you move onward to B52 Huu Tiep Lake. A part of the wreckage came crashing down into a small lake in a crowded residential neighborhood, where it still lies today as a sort of war trophy of Vietnam’s victory over the dreaded B-52s.
Our next stop will be the Hoa Lo Museum, also known as “Hanoi Hilton”. This former prison, was originally built by the French colonial government in 1896 in order to hold political prisoners.
After lunch, you will pay a visit to Quan Thanh temple and explore Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.