Hanoi city Tour - Bat Trang Ceramic Village Biking Full Day
HANOI CITY TOUR- BIKING BAT TRANG CERAMIC VILLAGE FULLDAY
07:40-8:15 Pick up at hotels if located in the Hanoi Old Quarter by bus visit Hanoi city tour
08:30 Our guide take you visit Tran Quoc Pagoda Tran Quoc Pagoda is the oldest of its kind in Hanoi, dating back to the 6th century during the reign of Emperor Ly Nam De Dynasty (544 - 548)
09:30 Keep going visit Ho Chi Minh mausoleum
11:00 Our bus take you to visit The Temple of Literature is often cited as one of Hanoi’s most picturesque tourist attractions. Originally built as a university in 1070
12:00 Have Lunch with Vietnamese local cuisine restaurant
13:00 Visit Bat Trang Ceramic Village
13:30 Arrive Bat Trang Ceramic Village here you can try to make the local pottery teach by local people, after this class you have your own product bring home as a gift.
15:00:biking through these eco farm such as: corn farm, banana farm, guava farm……
17:00 Back to your hotel, tour finish
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch in restaurant
- English speaking guide
- A bottle of small water
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Authentic Bat Trang
What's excluded :
- - Drink in lunch, Laundry, telephone, pick up not in old quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Vietnamese: Lăng Chủ tịch Hồ Chí Minh) is a mausoleum which serves as the resting place of Vietnamese Revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi, Vietnam. It is a large building located in the center of Ba Dinh Square, where Ho, President of the Communist Party of Vietnam from 1951 until his death in 1969, read the Declaration of Independence on 2 September 1945, establishing the Democratic Republic of Vietnam. It is also known as Ba Đình Mausoleum (Vietnamese: Lăng Ba Đình) and is open to the public.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chua Tran Quoc, Thanh Nien, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
The Trấn Quốc Pagoda in Hanoi is the oldest pagoda in the city, originally constructed in the sixth century during the reign of Emperor Lý Nam Đế (from 544 until 548), thus giving it an age of more than 1,450 years. When founded the temple was named Khai Quoc (National Founding) and was sited on the shores of the Red River, outside of the Yen Phu Dyke. When confronted with the river's encroachment, the temple was relocated in 1615 to Kim Ngu (Golden Fish) islet of Ho Tay (West Lake) where it is now situated. A small causeway links it to the mainland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The Temple of Literature (Vietnamese: Văn Miếu, Hán-Nôm: 文廟 is a Temple of Confucius in Hanoi, northern Vietnam. The temple hosts the Imperial Academy (Quốc Tử Giám, 國子監), Vietnam's first national university. The temple was built in 1070 at the time of Emperor Lý Thánh Tông. It is one of several temples in Vietnam which is dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Authentic Bat Trang, 62 Hang Hom Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Bat Trang, traditional porcelain and pottery village with history of seven centuries, is an interesting attraction in Hanoi that tourists should not ignore.
Bat Trang, the seven-century old pottery village, is an interesting attraction in Hanoi that tourists should not ignore.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We start pick up from Hanoi Oldquarter from 8h00-8h1500
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.