Hanoi city tour with Bat Trang Pottery village or Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️ Visit Tran Quoc pagoda and one stilt pagoda - the most ancient pagoda in Vietnam, enjoy breathtaking view and ancient pagoda.
✔️Enjoy a tasty set menu lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
✔️Exploring history of Vietnam when you visit Ho Chi Minh Complex and Hoa Lo Prison
✔️Learn more about examination culture of Vietnam in the past in The First University of Vietnam
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C shuttle bus . (HANOI OLD QUARTER CENTER ONLY)
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary
- Expert English speaking tour guide.
- Lunch - Lunch will be provided by us, your lunch can be buffet or set menu . In case, you have any special request about food like vegan or vegeterian , feel free to let us know in advance
- Bottled water - 1 bottle for each person
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh's Stilt House
- Entry/Admission - Bat Trang pottery village market shares
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lo Prison
What's excluded :
- Drink + Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: AZ Local Trip, No.4 12 - 95 Lane Chùa Bộc Street Đống Đa Hanoi City VN 100000, Chùa Bộc, Khương Thượng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Vietnam
We start from our office :
Office 1 : Az Local Trip Head Office
Office 2 : Az Local Trip no 91 C Hang Ma street
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07:30 - 08:00: Tour guide from AZ Local Trip picks up you and your group from your hotel or at the confirmed meeting point in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please be ready before at that time
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chua Tran Quoc, Thanh Nien, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
08:15: Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda is located on an island east of West Lake (Tay Ho District), with 1500-year history, which is considered to be the oldest in Thang Long-Hanoi. It was the Buddhist center of Thang Long citadel in the Ly and Tran dynasties. With its historical and architectural values, Tran Quoc pagoda is famous for its sacred Buddha land, which attracts many Buddhists and visitors to Vietnam.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: West Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Passing the West Lake - enjoy fresh air and take great photos.
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
09:15 AM: Visitor to Ho Chi Minh complex ( Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, the presidential palace, house on stilts the final resting place of Uncle Ho,where He lived and worked from 1954- 1969).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh's Stilt House, 1 Bach Thao Alley, Ngoc Ha Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
You will visit the final house of Ho Chi Minh president, know more about his memorable and meaningful stories.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: One Pillar Pagoda, Ong Ich Khiem St, Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh District Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The final destination in Ho Chi Minh Complex will be the ancient pagoda in the North of Vietnam. Listen about it's legend, learn about architecture, history and religion.
Pass By: Ho Chi Minh Museum, 19 Ngoc Ha Street Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pass this place, have photos to say good bye to Ho Chi Minh complex and visit the next places. And then you will have 2 options for choosing in the afternoon.
Stop At: Bat Trang pottery village market shares, Bát Tràng, Gia Lâm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Option 1: applied on Mon, Wed, Fri
You head to Bat Trang pottery village, have lunch at a local restaurant. Then you will sightseeing the village, make pottery by yourself. After that you come back Hanoi.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Option 2: apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat
After lunch, 13:30: our guide will pick you up to the first university of Vietnam - Temple of Literature. Being an ancient school of Thang Long and the first university in Vietnam, Temple of Literature is acknowledged as an ancient historical-cultural heritage which gives tourists deeper understanding about Hanoi 1000 years of culture and tradition.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoa Lo Prison, 1 Hoa Lo St Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
14:30: Visit Hoa Lo Prison. It were built in 1899. The French kept mainly political prisoners here along with those awaiting sentencing at the nearby Court of Justice,also where American pilots who had been shot down and captured were kept as prisoners of war. The pilots called it, sarcastically, the “Hanoi Hilton.” John McCain was held here at various times during his five and a half years as a POW.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel or the same meeting point inside Old Quarter. Passing the heart of the city and say good bye to our guide and our driver.
Thank you so much for choosing us!
Departure Point :1: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: AZ Local Trip, No.4 12 - 95 Lane Chùa Bộc Street Đống Đa Hanoi City VN 100000, Chùa Bộc, Khương Thượng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Option 1 : At our office no 19C hang ma streetOption 2 : Hanoi Opera house no 1 trang tien street
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.