Hanoi-Duong Lam Ancient Village-Bat Trang Ceramic Village Full Day Tour
This countryside journey is a great opportunity to uncover the origin of Vietnamese culture and tradition. By biking along or roaming down tiny ancient alleys, you will be lost in Vietnam rural paradise with vietnamese traditional houses in red bricks, communal houses, pagodas, beautiful alleys across sprawling rice fields, water buffalos. Experiencing local culture by watching peasants working in farms and together making luch with a local family is also one of the unforgettable memories of the trip.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Take a morning drive about 50 km from bustling capital Hanoi to peaceful Duong Lam ancient village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River Delta which has retained many of its traditional features including ancient houses, some of which are 300-400 years old. Upon arrival, you will start cycling along ancient alleys and then stop to visit Mong Phu Temple which is dedicated to national heroes. Continue riding around the village through sprawling paddy fields to discover the daily life of local farmers then stop again at two unique ancient houses and Mia Pagoda a beautiful pagoda which was built in 15th century. After a leisurely ride is time to enjoy a special vietnamese lunch prepared by local host in the ancient village.
Finishing lunch, you will say goodbye to the host family then drive toward Bat Trang village, a Vietnam's most famous ceramic village. Like Duong Lam ancient village, Bat Trang village brings peace of Vietnamese countryside with authentic culture and idyllic ambience . Our first stop is Bat Trang Pagoda where the locals worship their ancestors who established and brought fame to the village, then roam down tiny alleys to visit a workshop where you can watch processes of making pottery and learn to make your own products . Our last destination is ceramics market with variety of ceramic products : tea sets, mugs, ash trays, plates, vases ...In late afternoon, you get back to the car and go back to Hanoi.
Departure Point :your hotel in Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The more people, the lower the price
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.