Hanoi Evening Foodie Tour
HANOI STREET FOOD.
• Taste delicious Hanoi food like Hanoians do on the stool
• Learn the balance of Yin & Yang in Vietnamese food as well as food fusion with French and Chinese cruise
• History of Pho and Art of Using Nuoc Mam and Deeping Sauce
• Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
• Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Local English speaking guide,
- All food items as per itinerary but some sharing food for taste.
- One bottle of water
- One coffee or beer, dinner.
What's excluded :
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional food and drinks,
- Tips / gratuities for local guide: 2-5$US/person depending your group size.
- Entry/Admission - Dong Xuan Market
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dong Xuan Market, Dong Xuan and Hang Chieu Sts., Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Established in 1889, Dong Xuan Market is housed within a four-storey Soviet-style building on the northern edge of Hanoi Old Quarter. It’s also known as Hanoi’s largest indoor market, offering a wide range of goods such as fresh produce, souvenirs, accessories and clothing, as well as electronic and household appliances.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :44 Hàng Bè, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Hanoi Coffee Station 44 Hang Be street, 2nd floor, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :1 Nhà Thờ, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 9.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Meeting point: Yin & Yang Restaurant: 48 Ma May.
- Starting time: 5.00 PM for join-in group tour or at the time you wish for private tour
- Ending point: Café Pho Co – 11 Hang Gai.
- Voucher exchange details:
- Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Additional information:
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered for.
- Child policy:
- Children below the age of 6 year old must do private tour with additional cost.
- Children must be 6 years of age to 11 years inclusively.
- English for join-in group tour.
- French, Germans, Italian or others are available upon your request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.