Hanoi Half Day City
Start your morning with a visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the resting place of President Ho Chi Minh who led Vietnam to independence from French colonial rule. His preserved body has been an important landmark in the capital city since 1969, and a perfect place to learn more about Vietnam’s rich history. Then visit the One Pillar Pagoda and Presidential Palace, where a replica of Ho Chi Minh’s simple working space is on display.
Afterward, finishing with the Temple of Literature, the oldest university in Hanoi and a perfect example of ancient architecture built in homage to the Chinese scholar Confucius.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer, entrance fees, Excellent English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Others not included and mentioned in Inclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi Vietnam
Clients can see a lot of stores with many kind of souvenir here.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up clients from all hotels located in Hanoi Old Quarter, with all hotels far away clients need to go to a meeting point in Hanoi Old Quarter for sure.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is suitable for all clients
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.