Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - 1 Day / By Luxury Limousine & Small Group
This is a Luxury 1 Day Tour with Luxury Limousine Transport Round Trip & Small Group Tour - Maximum 15 People in a group and a luxury limousine.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury Limousine Transport Round Trip (Maximum: 15Pax)
- Small Group Tour - maximum of 15 people in a group
- Buffet lunch, Rowing boat trip and tickets to visit Tam Coc
- English speaking tour guide, All Sightseeing and entrance fee.
- Bicycle Ride, Vietnamese tea break, A bottle of mineral water on the tour.
- This tour with daily departure From Hanoi & Pick up from all your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Drink, Tips for guide and driver. (tip is up to you)
- Personal expenses
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour inclusion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
Hoa Lu is the ancient capital of Dai Co Viet under the Dinh and Le dynasties bears with it a legend.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Tam Coc means three grottos (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba). This place will show you the beauty of rice fields and three famous caves
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Mua Cave is the best panoramic view of nicest sceneries in Ninh Binh) It is beautiful and one of the most attraction place in Ninh Binh Vietnam
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ninh Binh Tours, 17 Ngõ Hàng Hành, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - Ninh Binh Tours - 1 DayTour Highlights: Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital Have Buffet Lunch - Delicious local and asia foodsEnjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc - Three different cavesBiking tour around Tam Coc AreaVisit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island with great view or take pictures of Tam Coc.Vietnamese tea breakTour detail itinerary of Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - Ninh Binh Tour 1 Day:07:30 - 08.00: Our Luxury Limousine and english speaking tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotels in Ha Noi old quarter (or pick you up from our travel office in the old quarter) departure for visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital. It’s take more or less 2,5 hours from Ha Noi to Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh Province.10:30: You will arrive Hoa Lu. Our english speaking tourguide will show you to visit Hoa Lu. Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam between 10th and 11th century. The area is one of ricefields broken by picturesque limestone mountains, the capital at Hoa Lu covered an area of 300 ha (3.0 km2), including both the Inner and Outer Citadels. It included defensive earthen walls, palaces, temples and shrines, and was surrounded and protected by mountains of limestone. Today, the ancient citadel no longer exists, and few vestiges of the 10th century remain. Visitors can see temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh, their sons, and Queen Duong Van Nga.11:50: Get on private car go to the local restaurant in Tam Coc for buffet lunch.13:30: Go to Tam Coc wharf, get on a private sampan for enjoying rowing through three famous caves in Tam Coc (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba). They have a lot of beautiful Stalactites and stalactites with different calorful. After finish visiting Tam Coc. You have an opportunity to ride bicycle around Tam Coc town and Villages. Then free time to enjoy vietnamese tea break15:00 - 15:05: Biking around Tam Coc area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.15:20: Keep going to visit Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.16:55 - 17:00: Get on the tourist bus to return Ha Noi.19:00 - 19:30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Tour finish!What to bring: A Camera, A hat & sunscreen, An Umbrella or raincoat / Appropriate clothing for the season / Please not wearing shorts into temple.The Tour Prices are included:Luxury Transport: Pick up and drop off at your hotels in Hanoi or at our travel office in Hanoi by Luxury Limousine Fuso or Luxury Limousine Felix with maximum of 15 people in a group.Boat trip to visit Tam Coc.Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.English speaking tour guide.Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.A bottle of mineral water.Bicycle ride.Vietnamese tea break.The Tour Prices are NOT included:Drink, Tips for guide and driver. (tip is up to you)Personal expenses, travel insurance.Other things are not mentioned in our tour inclusion.Private Tour / Private Car/ Private Limousine available on request with extra cost.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.