Hanoi Local Food Walking Private Tour
Discover Hanoi Old Quarter by walking through the hidden alleys and narrow streets and trying the most loved food hawkers among Hanoians. Enjoy a number of Hanoi famous dishes and drinks like Vietnamese noodles and coffee. Listen to interesting stories of history and culinary culture of Hanoi and have fun chats with the friendly guide on the way. Shop at a local market or stores for souvenirs if you like. This is a 3-hour cultural adventure for those who loves to experience the real Hanoi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels in the Old Quarter)
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Transportation by vehicles
- The guide will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. If your hotel is out of the old town, it is possible to set up a meet-up location within the Old Quarter at the time of booking.
During 3-hour walking, you will pass by many streets in the Old Quarter, each of which is named after a type of products it specializes in like Hang Trong (Drum Street), Hang Hom (Box Street), Hang Non (Hat Street), Hang Bac (Silver Street) etc. You will try different dishes, snacks, and drinks as walking around the Old Quarter. It could be Vietnamese sandwich, Vietnamese noodles, coffee, tea, beer, and other foods depending on availability and your preferences. The guide will give you a lot of fun facts and information as well as tell you the history of Hanoi through the food you eat.
This starting time of the trip is of your choice, from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm. However, you need to confirm the starting time at the time of booking. Anytime from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm is recommended because the temperature cools down at night and the nightlife is more exciting with many activities on the streets.
At the end of the trip, the guide will see you off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :Anytime from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
Return Detail :Your hotel in the Old Quarter or designated meet-up place.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A hat and sunglasses are recommended for day tours
- Please advise your preferred starting time for the tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.