Hanoi Old Quarter Private Walking Tour with Student Guide
We are a nonprofit organization established in 2015. We supply top-quality student trained guides who are well trained and well understand about Hanoi, Vietnam, and related knowledge. We would love to show you things you haven't seen in books, magazines or on the internet before.
To get to know more about our organization' operation, please leave your email and/or WhatsApp number(if it is possible). So, we can contact you soon.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free private tour guide
- Free Hotel pickup (Hanoi Old Quarter only)
- Free Hotel drop-off (Hanoi Old Quarter only)
- Our email confirmation to guarantee your tour'll take place (you must leave your email)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient House
- Entry/Admission - Thang Long Water Puppet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or meeting point then we will start our Hanoi Old Quarter Walking Tour. The first destination of the tour will stop by Hoan Kiem Lake, considered the heart of Hanoi. You can observe many locals interesting activities such as playing badminton, doing exercises, etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ancient House, 87 Ma May Street Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Then, we head to Ancient House. Situated at a tranquil street near Silver Street, Ancient House appeals plenty of tourists by its ancient but sophisticated charm of a Vietnamese traditional house.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kim Ngan Temple, 42 Hang Bac Street, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The Hanoitimes - Kim Ngan communal house (No. 42 Hang Bac, Hanoi) is an old architectural and religious structure built during the Le dynasty.
In mid 2011, Kim Ngan communal house became a cultural and performing arts venue when it was chosen as a meeting place for lovers of ca tru singing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thang Long Water Puppet, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang - Hoan Kiem - Ha Noi, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Thang Long Water Puppet is a final site we will visit. Traditional legends and historical tales are among the enchanting puppet plays performed at this popular theatre.
Open Hours: 3pm-8pm (daily)
Price: 100,000 - 200,000 (depend on your seat)
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please give us your hotel/hostel address, our guides'll pick you up at there (Hanoi Old Quarter only)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You know Vietnam safe from Coronavirus. However, you should not be subjective and protect yourself Recommendation: You have to bring and wear a mask during the tour. It will save yourself. (Good for your health from Corona Virus)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.