Hanoi street food - 3 hours walking tour
Within only 3 hours, you can join this wonderful trip by discovering Hanoi not only by its landscapes, historical sites or unique architectures but also should be sweetly conquered by its hidden charm and enriched culture of traditional arts and Hanoian street food. You have chance to experience the local daily life while enjoying their typical foods and specialities!
per adult from
3 to 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English speaking guide
- Local street foods: 6-8 dishes and drinks
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Tipping for tourguide is not compulsory and is up to your satisfaction to services
- -Personal expenses: shopping and other extra services.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
-Departure time: at 10:30 AM and 05:30 MP every day.
-Small group (friendly touch)
-Duration of tour: 3 hours in length
-Things should be brought with: rain coat, umbrellar..
-Wearing: anything suitable for comfort
-English speaking guide (beyond your tour leader)
This kind of tour promisingly brings travelers into insights the real lifestyle of local people who are part of Vietnamese populations. Only when you take part in daily pace of the locals, will you understand almost their traditional way of life. Hanoi is voted as the city of peace, so very safe to walk on any conners of town and there, a lots of rotating manu for choices around 36 old streets, and our professional guide will choose the best among some of this introduction, such as: Phở bò (Rice noodles with beef), phở gà (rice noodles with chicken), bún ốc (rice noodles with snails), bánh cuốn (steamed rice pancakes rolled with pork), bánh gối (mushroom pillow cake), bún chả (rice noodles with grilled pork), mỳ trộn (mixed vermicelli), bánh mỳ Pa tê (Hanoi patê bread), bánh mỳ trứng (Hanoi bread with fried egg), nem cuốn (spring roll), Nộm hoa chuối (Banana flower salad), Bánh xèo (Fried pancake) Cafe trứng (Egg coffee), Chè (Sweet gruel soup), And one or more cup of Bia hơi (Hanoi beer) or Trà đá (iced tea) is the way tourist should not be missed out when exploring Hanoi, ect.
- Our guide will give you a round from 5-7 eateries from and over 6-8 dishes and drinks (traditional foods are carefully chosen for guests) and our schedule is the subject to change without notice.
- Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off (Old Quarter only)
-Tipping for tourguide is not compulsory and is up to your satisfaction to services
-Personal expenses: shopping and other extra services.
Note: in case, you're a vegetarian (no meat, no fish), it'll be limitted in choice of food for you)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please advise your address once you booked this trip.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.