Hanoi Street Food: Small Group Walking Tour
- Embark on an appetizing evening tour of Hanoi's best food hotspots
- Stroll through the historic & lively Old Quarter
- Sample traditional Vietnamese cuisine & delicacies
Take a walk through Hanoi’s Old Quarter with a local guide who’s passionate about food, and discover the exotic flavors of Vietnam with fellow food-lovers. Sample fruit, hawker street food and local specialties with a group
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Street food as mentioned in the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel/ hostel (Hanoi Old Quarter area only)
- Beer or coffee
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Street Food Tours Hanoi, 24 Au Trieu Street Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 0084 Vietnam
Start this 3-hour walking tour through Hanoi's most famous area - its Old Quarter. Your expert and English-speaking local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture, including details on ingredients and the historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. Eat as you go, trying many different and delicious food.
The first stop is a local restaurant where the dish Banh Cuon will be served. Watch in awe as skilled chefs demonstrate for you how this tasty dish is put together. Your next dish is the most famous food in Vietnam - pho, or noodle soup.
Try both the beef and chicken version of this popular dish. Other delicacies you will sample include crab rolls, pillow cakes, fried rice balls and fresh rolls – served with a dish of raw vegetables and special sauce.
Your guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden street food restaurant to taste Banh My (a Vietnamese sandwich)
and the famous Vietnamese Egg Coffee.
If coffee is not your style, a cold beer or egg chocolate awaits! At the end of the trip you are free to continue exploring the area or your guide will take you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up at customer's hotel in The Old QuarterDirections: Street foods places in The Old Quarter, HanoiDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Drop off at customer's hotel in The Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.