Hanoi Sunset Tour
Sunset is a moment many people in the city forget because they have no time to watch or are too busy with the hustle of city life. In the summer afternoon, when the sunlight is no longer harsh, the bright sun gradually disappears, creating a beautiful red sky. After hours of work, wandering around at sunset will bring you many strange and interesting feelings.
It is rare thing to find a beautiful spot to view the sunset amidst a growing city with countless skyscrapers like Hanoi, but there are places where the romantic sunset is no different than an elaborate embroidery picture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
● Know about Long Bien Bridge and its history.
● Visiting the art street made from recycled trash.
● Enjoying the view from a nice coffee shop.
● Enjoying the sunset view.
It is a rare thing to find a beautiful sunset spot amidst the growing city with many skyscrapers like Hanoi. But there are places where the romantic sunset is no different than an elaborate embroidery picture.
• Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
• Dong Xuan Market, Dong Xuan and Hang Chieu Sts., Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.