Hanoi Vespa By Night Food Tour
can can see and meet how local people enjoy the night life, and enjoy the local food, traditional food as you culd not find by your own, see how people do and live by night, enjoy life music, enjoy ride vintage vespa to see hanoi street at night time
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - included all food and drink, stopto eat over 10 diches, plus one more drink at live music bar, free enjoy local drink like egg coffee..
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
What's excluded :
- wine at the ber, tip for tour guide and driver..
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our Vespas take guests to sample the best dishes that Vietnam has to offer! This is a great way to see parts of the city that most tourists don't get the chance to see or even hear about. Taking you to the most popular street stalls, hidden alleyways and of course where the locals love to hang out with their friends.for night food tour you will have chance to eat most famous foods in hanoi, on this tour will take you to eat, Banh Cuon, Bun Cha, Banh Mi, Pho Cuon, Banh xeo, chien phong and many different diches, and drink specail egg coffee then go to the bar for live music, have chance for you see and meet famous single in vietnam at life music bar Vespa tours pick you up from your hotel, then drive you to a popular street café where you will experience the hustle and bustle of this city with popular lemon-tea drinks and sunflower seeds. Continuing into town in one of the most busy and beautiful places where young people come here to meet friends and take photos of the Opera house. The tour then takes you to to see the beautiful ceramic road and Chuong Duong Bridge to have a glimpse of Hanoi on the two banks of the red river. The exciting rides in organized, chaotic traffic takes you to a local restaurant with authentic food and then to small alleys to try a different versions of Pho and Vietnamese dishes that are world famous and the opportunity to try many different foods from here. A ride around the big lake is a romantic sight of Hanoi that most travelers rarely have the chance to see, which you will experinece a big "wow" factor. This will surely make you say "I’m happy that I did this trip!" Continuing with the tour, ride vespa's around Hanoi city and drive past Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, a few minute stop for egg coffee, one of the most famous of coffees in Hanoi. then take you go for specail fruit store and riding around famous street in hanoi then 10 pm take you back to your hotel stay
Come with us on our vespa tour hanoi and experience your own personal Hanoi, making new friendships and everlasting memories!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
just give us your detail address to pick up, we will pick up you at any hotel you stay in hanoi or Airbnb or residence.. Ports
- Vietnam Vintage Vespa Tours, 6 Tố Tịch, Hàng Gai, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.