Hanoi Vespa City Tour - See The culture - History - Backstreet - Hidden Gem...
we provide unique tour itinerary, experience and beautifull female rider, see our female wear traditional dress to ride vespa.all driver with english speaking, fun way to see the city, beautiful and fancy scooter, experience tour guide, and we provide you to see over view of hanoi, come to join our tour you will see all daily life of hanoian, see the backstreet, and see all thing from Good, Bad, Fancy, Busy, Noise, Rich poor, farm, and traditional food and agg coffee, visit local family.. come with us for your fun holidy
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - included lunch, snack, all entry fees, experience female rider, tour guide,full face helmet, coffee
- Entry/Admission - Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street, Around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
We offer a special tour itinerary and unique way for you to see Hanoi city, with the help and support of female riders wearing traditional Ao Dai clothing. This tour we be on our traditional vespa ,which allows to sit back, relax and enjoy the beauty of Hanoi City. Our team of female vespa riders will guide you through the most beautiful parts of Hanoi and take you to see some secret spots within the city. On the tour we combine the highlights of the city with the day to day living conditions of both the poor and rich residents within Hanoi. You will have the chance to meet a local farmer. On the tour our female team will take you to visit French Quarter, Ceramic Road and the oldest bridge of Long Bien. Following this you will visit a local family on the red river island. Here you will see a selection of green vegetables, farm fruits and a banana farm. You will continue to West Lake where the diver will take you to visit Phu Tay Ho Temple and visit the local Vong Thi market. With it being a rather large city and very crowded with traffic, this is a fantastic way to some interesting backstreets and the business of everyday life. Here you will see the where the US B52 plane lies after being shot down in 1972. Following this your driver will take you to visit Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and the 1000 years old cathedral. To finish you will drive along the oldest railway track in Hanoi on the way back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Phu Tay Ho, Xom Chua Street Quang An, Tay Ho, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Phu Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam
Stop At: Ceramic Road, 11 Hàng Vôi, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Ceramic Road, Hàng Vôi, Chuong Duong Do, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up you all around hanoi city, just provide us your hotel add, airbnb, or home stay, we will pick up you where ever you are stay in hanoi city Ports
- female vespa tour, 6 to tich street
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.