Happy Hour Kayak Tour in Sarasota
Paddle through the Sarasota Bay and the beautiful skyline of Sarasota city and the John Ringling bridge we will paddle west to look for Manatees and dolphin in a sleepy lagoon that is home to manatees
Your guide will take you all around in the middle of Sarasota bay or maybe a mangrove lagoon. You will come back just before the sunsets over the bay and city. The conversation is light and maybe a story or two about Sarasota fun for the whole family.
Yes, it's ok to bring a beverage and enjoy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - BYOB and Enjoy!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ken Thompson Parkway, Sarasota, FL
Meet your guide at the departure point at 4pm. After getting situated in your kayak, follow your guide as you paddle out into the Sarasota Bay.
Stop At: Sarasota, Sarasota, Florida
Paddle through the Sarasota Bay and Mangrove tunnels on a 2-hour afternoon kayak tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1751 Ken Thompson Pkwy, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.