Happy Hour on The High Roller at The LINQ
** Please Note: No 2020 dates are currently available for Happy Hour on the High Roller **
Lift your spirits on the High Roller, the world’s largest observation wheel, with a happy hour in your cabin. During your 30-minute ride on Las Vegas' hottest new attraction, you get access to a full bar and unparalleled views of the downtown area, day or night. If you are 21 or older, hop into one of the 28 air-conditioned pods for a ride you won't soon forget. Afterward, you can keep the party going in Sin City’s newest entertainment quarter, The LINQ, where a dynamic array of shops, restaurants, and bars await.
per adult from
What's included :
- One (1) Ticket on the High Roller
- Open bar inside the cabin
- Entry/Admission - High Roller
- Entry/Admission - The LINQ Promenade
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Visit: High Roller, 3545 Las Vegas Blvd South The Linq Promenade, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8978
There's happy hour on the Strip, and then there's happy hour above the Strip. Hop in an climate-controlled pod and enjoy access to a full bar for the entire 30-minute revolution. The only thing you have to bring besides your ticket? Proof that you're 21 years old or older.
Drink in hand, admire the neon-lit landscape as a recording of a witty narrator shares trivia about the city’s landmarks (only here will you find pyramids next to the Eiffel Tower). After the ride, browse in the Sky Shop for a reminder of your spin through Sin City’s celestial skies in the form of commemorative glassware or a tiny version of the High Roller itself.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: The LINQ Promenade, 3545 Las Vegas Blvd S between The LINQ Hotel & Casino and Flamingo Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8921
The observation wheel happens to be situated smack in the center of Las Vegas’ newest entertainment quarter, The LINQ. Graze on hearty American comfort food at Hash House A Go Go, or munch upscale Mexican fare at Chayo Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar. Not hungry? Head to the Brooklyn Bowl to knock down some pins, or browse a variety of shops in the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :High Roller, 3545 Las Vegas Blvd South The Linq Promenade, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8978
Departure Time :Happy Hour Anytime Ride 6/30/2020 - 12/30/2021
Happy Hour Daytime Ride 6/30/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 04:00 PM - 11:59 PM Tuesday: 04:00 PM - 11:59 PM Wednesday: 04:00 PM - 11:59 PM Thursday: 04:00 PM - 11:59 PM Friday: 12:00 PM - 11:59 PM Saturday: 12:00 PM - 11:59 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 11:59 PM Monday: 04:00 PM - 06:59 PM Tuesday: 04:00 PM - 06:59 PM Wednesday: 04:00 PM - 06:59 PM Thursday: 04:00 PM - 06:59 PM Friday: 12:00 PM - 06:59 PM Saturday: 12:00 PM - 06:59 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 06:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.