Hard Rock Cafe Memphis
Rock your senses with a prix-fixe menu at the Memphis Hard Rock Cafe. Classic American cooking comes to the heart of Beale Street, where you’ll enjoy a 2- or 3-course meal with your choice of theme. Each option comes with a drink (coffee, tea or soda) and dessert. Expect entrees like the classic cheeseburger, a half-rack of hickory-smoked ribs, salmon, steak and even some vegetarian options. Love all - Serve all!
What's included :
- Preferred seating
- One meal per person based on menu selected
- Beverage: choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- All Taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional menu items outside the selected menu
- Back in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didn’t think they could pull it off, so he granted them a three-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise - which includes cafes, casinos and hotels - can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and you can see it on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in Memphis, Tennessee. Each meal comes with your choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the Sample Menu below for entrée options.
• Main entrée: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entrée salad or sandwich from the menu*
• Choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
• Chef’s Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
• Steak*, chicken or shrimp fajitas
• Grilled salmon
• Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
• Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
• Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese
Please note: menu items are subject to change without notice.
* Menu Restrictions apply
• Hard Rock Cafe, 126 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103-3712
• ORIGINAL LEGENDARY® BURGER
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, 126 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lil Rocker menu (ages 0-10) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hard Rock properties take the health and safety of our team and guests extremely seriously. In compliance with recommendations from local health officials, the Hard Rock Cafes have implemented these safety & hygiene policies to keep you safe.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.