HARD ROCK Half-Day Morning Small Group Tour including Lunch
Discover the Rock capital of the world on this Hard Rock Tour of London offering a delicious two course lunch and a private viewing of Hard Rock’s world-class collection of memorabilia.
Re-trace the steps of the bands and icons that defined our times and learn of their camaraderie and fearless invention as they wiped clean and drew again the face of popular music.
Your small group tour is led by an expert Rock guide and includes VIP exclusive access to ‘The Vault’ – London’s only rock n’ roll museum – before it opens to the public.
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - 2 course lunch includes vegetarian and gluten-free options at Hard Rock Cafe Old Park Lane
- VIP Early Access tour of ‘The Vault’ on Old Park Lane
- Rock soundtrack on board
- Services of a specialist Rock Guide
- Luxury travel on a superior small coach including Free Wi-Fi
- Personal audio headset
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hard Rock Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Mayfair
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hard Rock Cafe, Great Cumberland Pl, Marble Arch, Marylebone, London W1H 7DL, UK
We start our adventure at the recently launched Hard Rock Hotel London – the first in the UK, it pays tribute to its impressive roll-call of former residents such as Jimi Hendrix, Diana Ross, Bob Dylan and Buddy Holly with an incredible memorabilia collection and original artwork in every bedroom.
You will meet your expert Rock Guide in the lobby for a brief walk through some of the most iconic items such as Freddie Mercury’s Kirkwood teenage piano, Jimi Hendrix’ contracts, tapes and flamboyant cape, Eric Clapton’s jacket, one of Ozzy Osbourne’s stage outfits and incredible letters written by Buddy Holly during his stay at the hotel.
Why not peruse the Rock Shop® within the hotel - the exclusive clothing and accessory store – offering both signature pieces as well as a bit of casual cool: perfect for looking the part during your evenings out in the city.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mayfair, London England
GET BACK - TO A LITTLE STARDUST
Your small coach allows you to explore the quiet back streets of Mayfair not accessible to big tour buses:
see an amazing property where both Jimi Hendrix and George Frideric Handel resided, as well as the home where Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb of The Bee Gees composed and lived.
Then step out onto the street with your expert Rock Guide for a walking tour through the 60’s and 70’s.
Amidst the fine tailoring of Savile Row, transport yourself back five decades as you imagine you are joining the on-lookers at The Beatles final concert. Then discover a doorway that saw the birth of one of David Bowie’s most famous alter-egos, before hearing how some of the colourful managers of the day did their negotiating – right on the street where everyone who was anyone picked up their colourful clothes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hard Rock Cafe, 150 Old Park Ln, Mayfair, London W1K 1QZ, UK
THE VAULT AT HARD ROCK CAFE LONDON
As our VIP for the day you are in for a treat as we pull up to London’s only rock n’ roll museum: The Vault belonging to Hard Rock Cafe London - a treasure trove featuring the most valuable pieces of music memorabilia from across the globe! Tucked away in an old Coutts Bank, The Vault was once used to protect the Queen’s coffers. Guests on the Hard Rock full-day tour are afforded special permission to experience a private viewing of The Vault before it opens to the public. Gaze on in wonder as one of Hard Rock’s expert Rock Masters takes your VIP group down to the basement, beyond the high-security door and into a music lover's paradise.
HARD ROCK CAFE
On June 14th 1971, the very first Hard Rock Cafe in the world opened…on Old Park Lane, in London! Known for its authentic dining, world-class entertainment and proudly boasting a Mayfair neighbourhood address, Hard Rock London was the first cafe where the classes and Rock Glitterati mingled. Included in your tour is a delicious 2-course Hard Rock Cafe lunch. Enjoy freshly prepared entrees and classic favourites like the Legendary® Burger along with a soft drink, tea or coffee.The exceptional cuisine is only matched by the wondrous surroundings. Next to the bar, you will see the guitar that started Hard Rock’s legendary reputation for exceptional pieces of memorabilia – Eric Clapton’s red Fender Leader II guitar.Step into ‘The Back Room’ - the decor includes a variety of Vintage and iconic items, including copies of Melody Maker circa 1971 and an original poster for the WHO, alongside a customized confession booth that forms part of the seating arrangement. The piece de resistance, however, is a door from the Beatles’ Apple Studios.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, Great Cumberland Pl, Marble Arch, Marylebone, London W1H 7DL, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Hard Rock Cafe, 150 Old Park Ln, Mayfair, London W1K 1QZ, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited vehicle capacity empty seats left next to single travellers & odd numbered groups / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.