Haridwar Temples, Ashrams, and Ganga Aarti Experience
Experience Haridwar day tour with a local guide from Rishikesh and Haridwar. visit ancient Daksheswara Mahadev Temple one of the oldest temples in Haridwar, Ashrams, Shri Mata Mansa Devi Mandir (temples) located atop the Bilwa Parvat on the Sivalik Hills, the southernmost mountain chain of the Himalayas. Chandi Devi Temple situated atop the Neel Parvat on the Eastern summit of the Sivalik Hills, Swami Vivekanand Park, walking through Bara Bazaar then have lunch after lunch walk to the Har Ki Pauri attend the Ganges ceremony on the bank of Ganges during sunset.In the evening after the ceremony, we will drop you to the bus/railway station/Rishikesh if you need assistance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrey fee & cable car at mansa Devi Temple
- We will Pick you at Pundir Store in Tapovan then drive to Haridwar by Bus, arrive start our experience from Swami Vivekanand Park in Haridwar, Mansa Devi Temple, Ashrams, Sapt Rishi Temple, Bara Bazaar, Daksha Mahadev Temple, Sri Ma Anandamayi Ashram, Har Ki Pauri Ghat, and attend a Ganga Puja ceremony during sunset. In the evening after ceremony we will drop you to bus or railway station if you need assistance.
Departure Point :Pundir Store, Haridwar Rishikesh Badrinath Road, Tehri Garhwal, Rishikesh, Tapovan, Uttarakhand 249137, India
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.