Harlem Walking Tour with Gospel Concert
Spend a unique morning with the Harlem Walking Gospel Tour to discover Harlem's rich and fascinating history. Explore the neighborhood on foot to see its famous sights and landmarks such as the Apollo Theater. Then enjoy an unforgettable experience with a 1-hour authentic a capella Gospel concert.
Highlights of your morning with us include:
- The walking tour of historic Harlem with a live tour guide
- Famous landmarks such as the Apollo Theater
- A powerful 1-hour a capella Gospel concert in a local church
per adult from
8 days 22 hours
What's included :
- Knowledgeable, friendly and professional guide
- Entrance ticket for the Gospel concert
- Entry/Admission - Harlem
What's excluded :
- Transportation and subway ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
If you are visiting New York during the week, here is your chance to enjoy a Walking Tour of Harlem with an unforgettable Gospel concert on Wednesday.
Dive into the storied past of this iconic neighborhood, and learn about its evolution from a rural Dutch community to its ongoing renaissance.
See Harlem's most famous landmarks and monuments and hear about its pivotal role in the blossoming of the African American culture.
Witness the soul-stirring power of gospel music during the “Hour of Power:” an a capella Gospel concert. Come and be uplifted by this beautiful, deeply moving, and authentic Gospel concert experience!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :125th Street, 125th St, Queens, NY, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Harlem, New York, NY, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.