Harley Davidson Motorcycle Guided Tour to Hana from Kahului
Winding Hana roads stretching endlessly into the horizon, miles of lush tropical rain forests and beautiful waterfalls at every turn, narrow one-lane bridges, plunging pools, and dramatic seascape. Imagine all that from the top a motorcycle saddle. Enjoy your bike ride with us on a Harley Guided Tour. The best bike adventure on Maui!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Your Guide
What's excluded :
- Motorcycle and Helmet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paia, Paia, Maui, Hawaii
Paia, called also "Hippie" or "Surfing" town is home to several restaurants, local eateries, coffee shops, art galleries, surf shops, and other tourist oriented businesses.
Stop At: Ho'okipa Beach Park, Hana Highway, Paia, Maui, HI 96779
Spacious state park & surfing spot filled with a white sand beach, picnic areas & pavilions. Great beach park where you can definitely see big ocean turtle colony resting after feeding.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Twin Falls Maui, 6300 Hana Hwy, Maui, HI 96708-5773
Family owned and operated Wailele farm area with easy access to a few waterfalls. The fruit stand is offering fresh fruit and very refreshing cold coconut water you can drink directly out of the big green nuts.
Stop At: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
A must-do when in Maui. Road to Hana is all about the journey, more than the destination itself. Riding a motorcycle through 617 curves and 56 one-lane bridges where an occasional rock or mudslide creates enormous stress and oftentimes exhaustion if you don’t know the territory. Enjoy the epic ride in a tropical rain forest and throughout a few different microclimates. Let your guide show you interesting places along the road and take you to the places you can hardly find alone. Happy riding in a real paradise.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :150 Dairy Rd, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature will be taken on the forehead. Although temperature is not a confirmed indicator of Covid-19, we are asking that any guests with a temperature of 100.2 and above does not partake in our tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.