Harley Davidson Tour of St Maarten
Enjoy the freedom of the open road and the intoxicating sights, smells, and sounds of St. Maarten while sitting on a classic Harley Davidson motorcycle. This guided, 4- to 6-hour tour covers the entire island. Check out the hidden gems, feed iguanas, stop at a local Creole restaurant, and of course, visit the famous Maho Beach. Bring a sense of adventure. All the necessary equipment is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harley-Davidson St Maarten, 71 Union Road, Cole Bay St Martin / St Maarten
Begin the day at Harley Davidson on Union Road in Cole Bay. From there, prepare to visit the entire island of St. Maarten.
The tour is flexible and will last from four to six hours, hitting all the local places and some hidden gems as well. Visit several secret, but breathtaking viewpoints. Make a stop at the locals' favorite Creole restaurant, hidden in the French Quarter region of the city with no advertisements and no sign outside. Please note that lunch is at an additional cost.
Next, stop to see and feed the local iguanas. Then at the end of the tour, the small-group can sit on their Harleys and relax while airplanes soar above and land close by at popular Maho Beach.
The prices listed as per bike and drivers must be at least 18 years old to participate. the motorbike,helmets, gasoline and some drinks are included. A hotel pickup and drop-off is available by special request for an assertions fee.
Departure Point :71 Union Rd, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.