Harrison's Cave and Mount Gay Rum Tour with Tasting
Discover Barbados's most majestic formations and our most famous creation on our caves and cocktails tour.
On this tour we will visit Harrison's Cave where you will board an electric tram and travel underground, viewing majestic caverns and the stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing in them for many centuries. Another special feature of the caves is its streams, waterfalls and pools.
Following an experience of a lifetime at Harrison's Cave, we will make our way to the birthplace of Rum, also known as "kill devil."
On this tour you will tour the Mount Gay visitor center, learning about the making of this famous Rum. Following this, you will be taken through a fun-filled tasting session conducted by the Mount Gay Rum Tour guides who will guide you and your taste buds through the signature flavors, aromas and subtle nuances of the various rums the produce.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Rum tastings
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Mount Gay Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Harrison's Cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glory Tours, Bridgetown Cruise Port, Bridgetown Barbados
This is The Tour Operator in Barbados
Stop At: Mount Gay Visitor Centre, Spring Garden Highway Exmouth Gap, Brandons, Bridgetown Barbados
Visit the Mount Gay Visitor Center to learn about the production and history of Barbados' famous Mount Gay rum. On the signature tour, delve into the spirit's history and importance to the island nation; complimentary rum punch and five rum tastings are included.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Harrison's Cave, Welchman Hall Barbados
A cave tour takes visitors on a tram ride underground to explore the cavern’s pools and waterfalls, with a tour guide providing geological insights. The tram tour allows travelers to easily explore the massive underground cave, winding past clear streams and breathtaking cave formations for a closer look at the stalactites, stalagmites, and the 49-foot (15-meter) Great Hall.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be on time for your tour. For Cruise Port Pick ups please take note of the following informationWhen you disembark the cruise ship you will make your way through the cruise terminal. Please follow the green line on the ground to the general exit. At the general exit you will make a left turn making your way to the departure area for all tours. Please go to gate one which is the first gate on your right to meet your tour guide. Pick up time is 12:00pmPorts
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Friday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is suitable for persons airing on cruise ships that arrive by 10:00am and depart at 6:00pm or later
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.