Harrison's Cave Tour from Bridgetown
Witness nature’s breathtakingly beautiful crystallized limestone cavern, the Harrison’s Cave, on this 2.5-hour professionally guided tour. Discover one of Barbados’ natural wonders and enjoy an exhilarating travel experience with a tailor-made itinerary that includes comfortable transportation and reliable assistance. Pass by the flowing streams, towering columns, deep pools of crystal clear water, and more while under the guidance of your experienced and knowledgeable guide and with your fellow group. This tour is a shared passenger experience, which adds even more excitement to the exploration.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Harrison's Cave
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bridgetown, Bridgetown, Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
The tour starts with a morning pickup from your hotel, guest house, or villa, as well as from the cruise terminal, then heads northeast on the the island for the 30-minute drive to Harrison's Cave. The guide will introduce you to some of the island's points of interest as well as give you some history of Barbados as you proceed to the cave, located in the middle of the island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Harrison's Cave, Welchman Hall Barbados
The tour will be an hour and half trip through the cave aboard an electric tram, witnessing the natural formations of stalactites and stalagmites, as well as breathtaking streams, waterfalls, and pools. At the end of your tram tour you have some shopping time so that you may add to your memorabilia collection.
Be shuttled back to your accommodation at tour's end.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel, port, villa, or guest housePorts
- Barbados Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note: transportation runs both west and south coasts in the pickup zones, which captures most locations on the island. Each location is given a structured pickup time, which will be provided to the guest after conformation of the tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.