Harrison's Cave Tour in Barbados
This Harrison's Cave tour is a short 3-hour tour that takes you into the center of the island where you will tour the very magnificent Harrison's Cave. At the cave you will board electric trams and travel through the winding tunnels viewing majestic caverns and the stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing in them for many centuries. Harrison's cave is guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Harrison's Cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harrison's Cave, Welchman Hall Barbados
The spectacular HARRISON'S CAVE in Barbados is geographically located in the centre of the island, a natural phenomenon unique to the tropical world. Specially designed transport takes you down through the underground tunnels to a sight so beautiful, that few can compare.
In the specially lighted caverns at Harrison's Cave, view the majestic stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing from the floors and ceilings for many centuries. Cascading through the caves, the crystal blue waters form magnificent pools and waterfalls, filling the senses with sights and sounds of such pure wonder.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Glory Tours, Bridgetown Cruise Port, Bridgetown Barbados
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be on time for your tour. For Cruise Port Pick ups please take note of the following informationWhen you disembark the cruise ship you will make your way through the cruise terminal. Please follow the green line on the ground to the general exit. At the general exit you will make a left turn making your way to the departure area for all tours. Please go to gate one which is the first gate on your right to meet your tour guide. Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.