Harry Potter Film Locations Walking Tour
Visit the real-life locations that provided the inspiration for some of the most iconic locations in the wizarding world of the Harry Potter film series. Follow in the footsteps of the world’s most famous wizard on this enchanting half-day, Harry Potter-themed walking tour of London. Visit exciting locations from the film series and discover the inspiration behind the sites, as our expert guide brings the magic to life.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Expert Guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Waking tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Millennium Bridge, Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE England
The Millennium Bridge (a.k.a. ... Potter lovers will know that in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince it is Brockdale Bridge (Not the Millennium Bridge) that is targeted by Death Eaters who are quickly escalating their attacks in the muggle world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Westminster Tube Station is one of the main locations Harry Potter uses ... attractions including the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, ...
Stop At: Cecil Court, Between Charing Cross Road & St. Martin's Lane, London England
Diagon Alley, including Godwin's Court, a narrow alley featuring rows of 17th-century terraced houses, and Cecil's Court, which inspired the famous shops of Diagon Alley.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: King's Cross Station, Euston Road, London NW1 2AL England
The Hogwarts Express departs from Platform 9¾ at King’s Cross Station, which is in the arched wall between platforms 4 and 5. If that seems short on magic, head towards the real-life entrance to platforms 9, 10 and 11 on the west side of the station. There you’ll find a trolley disappearing into the magical realm through a wall with the sign: Platform 9¾. You will have the chance to take a picture (complete with a Gryffindor scarf) and to visit the adjacent Harry Potter shop where you can buy merchandise from the books and films.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :London King's Cross, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1 9AL, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour Starts: 9:00am, Westminster Underground Station Exit 1 (Please arrive by 8.45am)
- Tour Ends: approx 12:00pm, Platform 9 3/4 (Kings Cross Station)
- Travel card (zone 1) or Oyster card is not included and elements of this tour require a travel/Oyster card.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Disclaimer: This Tour is an unlicensed and unauthorised tour of sites related to the Harry Potter franchise. This tour does not have any association with, connection to, sponsorship by or endorsement of, the Harry Potter franchise nor the author J.K. Rowling.’
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Travelers required to bring face coverings spare masks will be available - Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing - Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures - E-tickets only no paper tickets - Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.