Harry Potter Tour in Edinburgh
What a magical atmosphere in the place where JK Rowling wrote part of the first novel! You will have a chance to feel it yourself. You will visit one of the Hogwarts House also. What is the connection between Hogwarts and Lauriston Place? What a unique and a bit scary places inspired to create the names for some of the characters in the books? Where you can see Rowling’s handprints? Where is the ‘birthplace’ of Harry Potter? You will also have a chance to find out if you are a pureblood, a muggle, or a squib? A professional local guide will tell you fascinating stories and facts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 Scotland
Edinburgh old town and all it's places related to Harry Potter themed walking
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :William Chambers Monument, 45 Chambers St, Edinburgh EH1 1JF, UK
Return Detail :Edinburgh, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.