Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour
What better way to see Harvard than through the eyes of a student! This tour is a 70-minute student-led walking tour of America's oldest university, designed to be a funny and educational journey through Harvard's campus. After meeting your tour guide, an enthusiastic Harvard student, in the heart of Harvard Square, you'll be led into historic Harvard Yard. Enjoy the sights while your guide entertains and inspires with tales of Harvard history and personal experience at the university they call home. You'll get an up-close look at major Harvard landmarks including Johnston Gate, the John Harvard Statue, Memorial Hall, and Widener Library. You'll even become privy to a few Harvard secrets along the way! Whether you're a student visiting colleges or a family on vacation, the Hahvahd Tour is undoubtedly the top way to see Harvard.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 70-Minute Guided Walking Tour of Harvard
- Harvard Student-Led Tours for more Insightful Narrative
- Free Illustrated Map of Harvard Square
- Written translations in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Mandarin
- See Top Sites including Harvard Square, Harvard Yard, and Science Center & Memorial Hall
- Conclude at The Harvard Shop for Souvenirs - run by Harvard students!
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs (tours conclude at The Harvard Shop)
- Entry/Admission - Memorial Hall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harvard Square, 18 Brattle St Ste 352, Cambridge, MA 02138-3755
This is where the tour begins and where Harvard is located.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Harvard University, 1350 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138-3800
The whole reason guests are here. The tour will take you throughout the campus of the oldest university in the United States.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: John Harvard Statue, Harvard Yard, Cambridge, MA 02138
One of the top 3 most photographed statues in the United States
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Harvard Art Museums, 32 Quincy St, Cambridge, MA 02138-3804
The Harvard Art Museums, among the world’s leading art institutions, comprise three museums (the Fogg, Busch-Reisinger, and Arthur M. Sackler Museums) all under one roof.
Stop At: The Harvard Shop, 65 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138-4928
Tour ends at The Harvard Shop - run by Harvard students!
Stop At: Memorial Hall, 45 Quincy St Between Cambridge and Kirkland Streets, Cambridge, MA 02138-3003
Our guide will show you to one of Harvard's most iconic buildings, Memorial Hall. While we won't be able to go inside as a group, the beautiful exterior architecture will still amaze!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1376 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Return Detail :1: The Harvard Shop, 65 Mt Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
2: The Harvard Shop, 34 John F. Kennedy St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour route is less than 1 mile
- Parking validation available upon request at 45 University Road parking garage
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.