Harvest Experience in Rioja Wine Region
This is an invitation to come and experience the magic of the harvest in Rioja, getting hands-on vines and inside the winery, to discover the secrets of vineyards, hand-picking, tasting and sorting healthy bunches of ripe grapes to feel their juice crushing under your feet.
After field-work enjoy a gastro-picnic surrounded by the fleeting beauty and colors of this wonderfull landscape. End-up with a tour and tasting in a traditional winery, feeling the excitement and uncertainty of wine-makers, dreaming of their finest wines ever made.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour and practical viticulture workshop in a scenic vineyard.
- Hand-picking and traditional bare feet grape-crushing experience.
- Traditional brunch
- Traditional winery guided tour and taste
- Small-group tour with local guide and driver.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) round-trip transfer in private vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Lunch after experience is not included in the price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Labastida, Labastida, Province of Alava, Basque Country
The experience takes place in Labastida, a beautiful medieval village in Rioja Wine Region. Probably more beatiful landscape of vineyards in Spain.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Arco de Toloño Kalea, 3, 01330 Labastida, Araba, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available Vitoria, Bilbao, Logroño, San Sebastian and surroundings. Other locations, please, ask.Airports
- Bilbao Airport, 48180 Loiu, Bizkaia, Spain
- 48930 Getxo, Biscay, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or vegetarian option at time of booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We accomplish all -and more- measures specified by the Spanish Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.