Hatta City Tour with Visit to Dam
Hatta is Dubai’s mountainous little sister. An exclave of the emirate that sits on the border with Oman, it benefits from some fantastic natural scenery and a more laid-back pace of life than the UAE's big cities. Less than a two-hour drive from Dubai, it’s a good pick for a weekend escape and close enough for a mini-daycation. In winter, Hatta is the go-to spot for hiking, biking, kayaking, and adventure, while in summer it's worth a visit for its cooler climes. If you're planning a trip out east, here's everything you need to know from where to stay and what to do to where to go for the best local food in town. Hatta is an old village located in the mountains and was traditionally used to escape the searing summer heat of Dubai. Located at in the foothills of the Hajar mountains and is bestowed with plenty of traditional culture and heritage.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hatta Water Dam, Hatta United Arab Emirates
During a day trip from Dubai to Hatta, you may also be taken to Hatta Dam. The vast lake formed by the barrier is a beautiful sight with clear blue waters reflecting the surrounding mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hatta Hill Park, Hatta United Arab Emirates
The 63,915sqkm area is located over a mountain and is a popular spot for picnics and barbecues.
Hatta Hill Park also a children’s playing field, running tracks and sports fields. At the highest point of the mountain is a tower, which you can climb up for an excellent vantage point of the magnificent Hajar Mountain range and the village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hatta Heritage Village, Hatta United Arab Emirates
The Hatta Heritage Village is popular with tourists who want to see the not too distant past of life in the Emirates. This restored traditional village is one of the oldest in the country, dating back to approximately the third century BC. Carefully reconstructed stone houses and water wells sit among two watchtowers, a traditional majlis and a fort. There’s also a nice collection of old photographs detailing traditional life in Hatta, a basket-weaving area and a museum space showcasing old tools and weapons. The Al Sharria palm tree farm next door has a great example of the ancient falaj irrigation system.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Hatta Market, Hatta Abattoir - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Exploring the craft and traditional working of carpets in hattta market with the fragrance of all spices and the smell of delicious food
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Centralized Pickup locations are mention below:1.Burjuman Spinneys -Time:8:45 AM2.Deira City Center metro station exit no.3 nearby day to day -Time:08:15 AM3.Emirates tower metro station exit no.2 -Time: 9:10 AM4.Sharaf DG metro station exit no.2-Time: 9:30 AM5.Marina Mall main entrance nearby tram station- Time:09:45 AMAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Al Maktoum International Airport, Emirates Rd - Dubai South - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.