Haunted DC Walking Tour on Capitol Hill
Delve into a world of spooks, ghouls, and haunted souls on a 1.5-hour walking tour of Washington DC’s Capitol Hill. Set out with your group and guide along local streets and into one of America's most haunted structures: the United States Capitol. Learn how ghosts of past continue to feud in the afterlife, associate with the spirits of former presidents, and hear about the Capitol Hill curse, which continuously casts its powers. Enjoy this fascinating look into DC’s dark past and spooky present.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capitol Hill, First St and East Capitil St NE, Washington DC, DC 20004
The scariest neighborhood in DC
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Library of Congress, 101 Independence Ave SE, Washington DC, DC 20540
The LOC is the oldest federal cultural institution in the United States. The collections of the Library of Congress include more than 32 million cataloged books and other print materials in 470 languages.
Pass By: Supreme Court, First Street NE, Washington DC, DC 20003
The Most High Court in the Land.
Pass By: U.S. Capitol, East Capitol St NE & First St SE, Washington DC, DC 20004
The Congress and the Senate Buildings.
Pass By: Scary DC, 237 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Washington DC, DC 20003-1107
The Scariest Place in DC
Departure Point :237 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions. Dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.