Haunted Denver Walking Food Tour
Our Haunted Denver Food tour will begin at Tivoli Brewing Company Taphouse at 900 Auraria Pkwy Ste 240, Denver, CO 80204. We have exclusive food tastings lined up to include at least 5 tastings at 3-4 locations.
Tours last about 2.5 hours and cover about 3/4 mile of walking with plenty of stopping for stories and food along the way. Tours will include the history of Denver, Denver ghost stories, and stories of the restaurants we visit. Typical food on our tour includes Irish, German, and Denver Bar Food. We put together an incredible Denver Food Tour and we know you will love it!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Snacks - Food samples included at every stop
- Stories of local hauntings
- 2.5-3 hour walking tour
- Visit local, historic restaurants
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available for purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Denver Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202-1047
We'll walk by and tell stories from Union Station.
Pass By: The Oxford Club, Spa & Salon, 1616 17th St, Denver, CO 80202-1271
We'll walk by and tell stories about the haunted Oxford Hotel.
Stop At: Tivoli Brewery, 900 Auraria Pkwy, Denver, CO 80204-1894
We'll stop inside for food and stories.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Larimer Square, 1430 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202-1739
Hear stories from historic Larimer Square, enjoy food samples in iconic champagne bar Corridor 44 and The Market at Larimer Square.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :900 Auraria Pkwy, Denver, CO 80204, USA
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :1433 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.