Led by a professional actor and storyteller, this ghost tour is sure to please ghost hunters, history buffs and Hallowe’en lovers with its creepy tales of paranormal activity and the ghostly spirits that haunt the unlikeliest of places – in the heart of Downtown Montreal.
Learn the twisted and sickening “Legend of the Red Cross” and hear about the new Concordia University student residence, the former Grey Nuns’ Motherhouse, where a mysterious crypt lurks just below the building.
Visit a spooky old funeral home that has been converted into one of Montreal’s trendiest nightclubs. Clients sometimes get more than they bargained for, especially if they dare to visit the ladies’ room or the attic!
Plus many more spooky stories to discover!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- In-Person guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carré Norman Bethune Park, Golden Square Mile, Montreal, QC H3G, Canada
Downtown Montreal is a very busy and bustling place. With towering skyscrapers and a professional workforce that empties out by 5 p.m., it’s the last place one would expect to encounter the paranormal. However, just beneath the veneer of urban respectability lie many dark secrets, from forgotten cemeteries to ghost-infested buildings, and the numerous hauntings that go with them.
The Haunted Downtown ghost walk visits haunted bars, a forgotten graveyard, hotels rife with paranormal activity, and other locations where ghosts have been spotted!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Norman Bethune Square, Place Norman-Bethune, Montréal, QC, Canada
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Hotel Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, 900 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Montréal, QC H3B 4A5, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.