Haunted Downtown Flagstaff Tour by Segway Bike or Walking
Tours tend to be around 90 minutes with Segway PT tours an extra half hour for training. Not only do guests experience the historic downtown Flagstaff area but also hear fun and entertaining stories from personable and interesting guides. All tour depart from the Flagstaff Sports Exchange located at 19 W. Aspen Ave. and return to the same location.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle or Segway PT
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The Haunted Downtown Flagstaff Tour is a fun, family friendly activity, operated in the heart of Historic Downtown Flagstaff. There is a little bit for everyone while on the tour and can be enjoyed by all. Perfect to get to know the area better while having fun together.
This activity departs from the Flagstaff Sports Exchange at 9am,11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm. Reservations are not required but walk-in guests are accommodated as best we can. The tour begins by meeting your friendly guide and getting familiar with the appropriate equipment for your tour. All Segway PT tours use microphone transmitter and receiver systems to allow guests to clearly hear the guide during the tour. The microphone is available for bike and walking tours upon request. Groups meander through downtown, NAU, and Old Town. Depending on whether on Segway PT's, bikes, or walking each group has a different experience. Segway PT's go further on the tour, bikes have a downhill section, and walking gets up close and personal.
While meandering your guide will share the basic history of the area as well as an emphasis on the Wild West tales of death, ghosts, gals, and ghouls. The tour is appropriate for all ages but does contain real history including death, suicide, and brothels. No foul language is used.
Departure Point :Flagstaff General Store, 9 N Leroux St, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.