Haunted History of Salem Guided Walking Tour
Experience Salem's macabre past on this 1.5-hour walking tour. During your lantern lit stroll, follow your professional and engaging guide down the haunted streets, past ghostly buildings and a chilling cemetery. Listen to authentic tales or murder and accidental death as well as paranormal stories on this thrilling tour of Salem! (This tour does NOT discuss the 1692 Witchcraft Trials).
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90-minute Haunted History of Salem Walking Tour
- Local and Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haunted Footsteps & Salem Historical Tours, 8 Central Street, Salem, MA 01970-3703
Meet your professional and entertaining guide, who will light the way for your hauntingly historic walking tour of Salem. Follow them into the night to begin your 1.5-hour walking tour. With the light from the lantern, make your way through Salem's streets. Through your guide's storytelling, dark humor, and captivating tales, learn about the paranormal activity in this infamous town. Visit spine-tingling cemeteries, sites with documented hauntings, and hear stories of accidental death and murder. See the dark side of Salem and learn the authentic history of the dearly departed on this walking tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Ropes Mansion, 318 Essex St, Salem, MA 01970-3257
Departure Point :8 Central St, Salem, MA 01970, USA
Return Detail :Salem, MA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour times vary by season. Available tour times reflected during checkout. Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your tour. Check in at Salem Historical Tours Office at 8 Central Street, Salem, MA.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be advised that the state of Massachusetts and the City of Salem are requiring masks to enter business establishments. You will not be able to enter our business without a mask or face covering. Until further notice, a mask or face covering will be required on tours since we will not be able to stay six feet away from each other. Salem Historical Tours LLC reserves the right to deny service to anyone refusing to wear a mask or face covering. This requirement is subject to change based on orders by the state and the city.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We use an amplifier so guests who are social distancing on the tour can hear us. We do not need to shout.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.