A theatrical guide (a professional actor and storyteller) will regale guests with ghost stories, mysteries and legends about Mount Royal, including haunted hospitals, abandoned castles, cemeteries teeming with undead spirits, and all sorts of paranormal activities on the mountain. Visitors will learn about the place of Mount Royal in Montreal’s history and lore.
Haunted Mountain aims to satisfy a taste for local history, spine-tingling ghost stories and an unforgettable ramble on the slopes of Mount Royal!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Royal Park, 1260 Remembrance Road, Montreal, Quebec H3H 1A2 Canada
Haunted Mountain is a spooky, lantern-lit Ghost Walk up the slopes of Mount Royal. Beginning in Montreal’s Plateau neighborhood, the ramble visits various haunted sites on the mountain, including several locations where ghosts have actually been sighted.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Place Fletcher's Field, Unnamed Road, Montreal, QC H2W 2N4, Canada
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Rue Peel Steps, 1130 Avenue des Pins, Montréal, QC H3G 1A1, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.