Haunted New Orleans Walking Tour
The French Quarter is not a theme park; it is not a re-creation. It is the actual site of many sorted events throughout history. The best time to take a haunted tour is at night, when the spirits come out to play.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed and insured tour guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Admissions to unplanned sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
We will visit a variety of sites within the French Quarter ad describe the events that happened at each site focusing on both facts and lore.
Departure Point :701 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As of 6/16/2020 we cannot provide transportation for any walking tour visitors according to city-imposed restrictions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.