Haunted Oswego Tours
If you like historically based ghost stories, walking in the dark through the city, taking pictures of, and viewing haunted places....this BOO!'s for you!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ghost stories
What's excluded :
- Please come prepared with a mask.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oswego River, Oswego, NY 13126
The Railroad tunnel haunting is described
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, USA
Attractions include various haunted structures, homes, and areas where apparitions are seen.
Departure Point :West 1st Street & West Cayuga Street, W 1st St & W Cayuga St, Oswego, NY 13126, USA
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- I have social distancing serpents to keep guests 6 feet from me and 6 feet from other family groups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.