Haunted Vaults walking tour in Edinburgh
Dark as the devil's heart, our haunted underground network of vaults from the 1700s will stimulate and excite your senses as the sinister history of these former slum dwellings, once inhabited by the poor and unfortunate along with criminals and prostitutes, begins to come to life in your imagination! Your pulse starts to speed up as your mouth gets drier due to your heightened awareness of what surrounds you! Once experienced, never forgotten.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Vaults
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh Vaults, South Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1QR, UK
Visit our Torture Exhibition and then the Niddry Street Vaults.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Bank of Scotland, 300 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PH, UK
Return Detail :45 Niddry St, Edinburgh EH1 1LG, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Vaults are accessed via a 2ft stair with further average size stairs inside the vaults.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Indoor sections of the tour are 1 metre physical distancing areas. Whilst the Edinburgh City area is at protected Level 3, we can only accept bookings from those residing in the Edinburgh City area until we drop down to protected level 2.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.