Haunted Walk Experience at the Mackenzie King Estate
Are you brave enough to explore the secluded retreat of Canada's most unusual Prime Minister? Join us for a moonlight walk around the Mackenzie King Estate, located deep inside Gatineau Park. As we lead you through this remote getaway we will explore the former Prime Minister’s incredible property, his passion for spiritualism and the supernatural, and share some of our favourite ghost stories from the grounds.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Free Parking
- Entry/Admission - Mackenzie King Estate
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mackenzie King Estate, Gatineau Park, Gatineau, Quebec J9B 1H7 Canada
Make you own way to the Mackenzie King Estate and then follow your cloaked and lantern-carrying tour guide on a 90-minute storytelling adventure that will surprise amaze and delight even the most skeptical in the group. Tour begins for the estate parking lot (P6).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :68 Chemin Barnes, Chelsea, QC J9B 1H7, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Haunted Walks Inc.