Haunted Walk's Nightmare Before (and after) Christmas Tour in Ottawa
Join us as we explore the darker side of the festive season. Hear about strange and frightening holiday traditions from around the world and gather in close as we share creepy Christmas-themed ghost stories. The majority of the tour will take place inside the spooky Bytown Museum, one of Ottawa’s oldest and most haunted buildings. Once inside, you’ll learn why some Haunted Walk tour guides are too scared to give tours of the museum – even at Christmas time! Pay close attention to the stories and you might just win yourself some extra presents before the night is through!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Haunted Walk of Ottawa
- Entry/Admission - Bytown Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haunted Walk of Ottawa, 46 1/2 Sparks St, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5A8 Canada
This tour departs from the Haunted Walks ticket office, located just steps from Parliament Hill in Downtown Ottawa.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rideau Canal National Historic Site, Ottawa, Ontario K7A 2A8 Canada
The 90-minute storytelling adventure will surprise, amaze, and delight even the most skeptical in the group. Along the way, hear a number of stories. Find out about the tragic connection between the Titanic and the Fairmont Chateau Laurier; why the Rideau Canal (a Unesco World Heritage Site) is believed to be haunted by 1,000 workers who died during the construction; and Ottawa's infamously haunted high school.
Also, learn about a Canadian solider who was saved from certain death by the intervention of a deceased family member. And discover why Ottawa's oldest building seems to be its most haunted.
The tour ends where it began, with souvenirs and refreshments available for purchase.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bytown Museum, 1 Canal Lane Ottawa Locks, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1L1 Canada
The majority of the tour will take place inside the spooky Bytown Museum, one of Ottawa’s oldest and most haunted buildings.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :46 Sparks St., Ottawa, ON K1P 5A8, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible — if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.