Haunts and The Mob Las Vegas Walking Tour
You will hear tales of supernatural and paranormal activity at Downtown locations here in Las Vegas. There will be stories of curious suicides and lost fortunes. I cannot offer you a personal paranormal experience. I can tell you exactly where to go and what could happen when you get there. If you enjoy history and true crime with a little paranormal edge then this tour is for you. We're not ghost hunters. We love the living.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas Downtown, Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV
We take you on a walk in historic Downtown Las Vegas sharing the stories that built the Entertainment Capital of the world. Your guide has tales taken from books, newspaper articles and the people who lived it sharing the darker side of Sin City. We link murders, suicides and hauntings directly to the places you visit from Downtown to The Strip. You might find out something about your hotel in Las Vegas that you did not want to know!
Departure Point :450 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :The Mob Museum, 300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.