Have a relaxing time where the five senses are healed.
Imaicho in Kashihara City, which preserves Japan's unique cityscape,
It is a very precious place in Japan that has been designated as an important traditional building preservation area.
Why don't you experience Japanese culture
Have a relaxing time to relieve your travel fatigue.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Tea and traditional Japanese sweets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kashihara City Imaicho Historical Town Area, Imaicho, Kashihara 634-0812 Nara Prefecture
○ A walk through the architectural preservation district
that has a history of over 500 years.
○ Experience tea at
, a symbol of .
○ You can enjoy tea and Japanese sweets.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Yamato-Yagi Station, Japan, 〒634-0804 Nara, Kashihara, Naizenchō, 5-chōme−1, 橿原市内膳町５丁目１−２
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.