HAVE FUN in the JUNGLE PARK with horseback riding, ATV, zip lines and cenote
This tour combines four of our most electrifying activities in a full day. A real new way to experience the Mayan jungle.
You'll start a noisy jungle tour with an ATV. You'll be practically driving all over the Mayan jungle. We will give you the perfect way to start this tour, giving you the opportunity to observe the whole jungle around it.
Horseback Riding is one of the most fun activities. It will be the perfect way to enjoy the beauty of the Riviera Maya. Dare to live this horseback riding in Cancun and awaken your senses with the stunning nature.
After the earth, you will go to heaven. You will be in a quick and exciting line in the sky through our zip line circuit in the jungle. You'll be able to fly on top of the ground you drove before.
Enjoy a refreshing jump to the natural cenote where you will relax and swim. In a blink you will have experienced the most diverse expedition. It will have started on the ground, then in the air, and it will end up in the water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Snack Lunch and Purified Water at ATV Park.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 45 minutes of ATV Activity with equipment.
- 30 minutes of Zipline activity with equipment.
- 45 minutes of Horseback riding activity with equipment.
- 45 minutes of Cenote.
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Our tour begins by coming for you to your hotel in our sanitized vans, and we will start this adventure.
We will reach the park that is located on the Route of the Cenotes in Puerto Morelos in the Mayan jungle.
Viv you a day of adventure riding through the jungle and mangroves on beautiful well-trained horses. (45 minutes)
Then aboard your "All Terrain" quad bike you'll explore this unique natural setting in Cancun. Sign in with your ATV in the mysterious Mayan jungle; have fun like never before surrounded by hundreds of species of animals and plants. (45 minutes)
Then you'll fly and feel the wind in your face and butterflies in your stomach as you glide on the zip line at full speed above the treetops (30 minutes).
Just after feeling a super rush of adrenaline "flying" over the trees, at the end of the zip line tour in Cancun you will enjoy snacks and water. Later, at Loma Bonita Cancun cenote you can take a refreshing dip and relax.
And we will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 7:30 am to 9:30 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.