Hawaii | Waikiki Beach Sightseeing Cruise - Glass Bottom Boat
Enjoy the beauty of Oahu’s South Shore as we head out from our slip in the Kewalo Basin Harbor and head toward Lē’ahi (Diamond Head). While aboard the Haleiwa Queen, enjoy the clear view of the Pacific Ocean floor as we cruise over live tropical reefs and one of Hawaii’s popular shipwrecks. Keep an eye out for honu (sea turtles), eels, reef sharks, dolphins, and schools of tropical fish, all visible from the deck of our vessel through our glass-bottom boat viewports. You’ve never seen the ocean like this before!
Perfect for large or small groups, book a fun-filled tour with Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats for your family or friends while visiting Hawaii. It’s a great activity for convention groups, employee appreciation days, military group outings, and local school field trips. We also offer wedding photo tours showcasing you on your wedding day against the beautiful backdrop of Oahu’s coastline.
per adult from
What's included :
- 60-minute sightseeing cruise
- Marine life viewing (dolphins, turtles, whales during the season
- Experienced captain and crew
- Canopy-covered deck for shade and comfort
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages (guests may BYOB)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kewalo Basin, South Side Waterfront, Oahu, HI 96814
Easy access from all of Oahu, the Kewalo Basin Harbor has plenty of parking and is close to popular places like the Ala Moana Shopping center and Ala Moana Beach Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Cruise along Waikiki Beach toward Diamond Head for stunning views from the water!
Departure Point :Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats, 1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We cannot accommodate power wheelchairs. There is one step across from the dock to board the boat
- We recommend bringing infants in a car seat or hands-free carrier
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.